Thursday, February 18, 2010

Week 6 thoughts

What I learned:

I really like working with the sensors. Wiring circuits and working with stuff like that is not something I have ever really had any experience doing, but after being a bit slow starting off I am really getting the hang of it now and really enjoying making stuff on the breadboard. I am really picking up new skills in this class, which is one of the reasons I signed up for this class. I am glad I am expanding my knowledge and hopefully that will continue.

What got me excited:

Continuing on with the next step of the sensor project. My sensor turned out working well (wooo passed the test) so now I'm pumped to start getting the sensor to interact with the computer so that it can be programmed. This past class I built the circuit so next class I'll be all ready to go to connect it to the computer and start with that process.

Suggestions:

It didn't effect me, but I think it was frustrating for the guys who were trying to get the computer going but weren't even able to get logged in and the program opened properly. But thats all part of the process I suppose.

1 comment:

  1. Great feedback. I did not anticipate you guys will progress so fast. Better next year!

    ReplyDelete